Benefits of Fast Fibre® . . .
- Only 7.5% combined starch and sugar level
- High in fibre – 26%
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis
- A low energy/calorie feed –DE 8MJ/kg
- Quick soak– soaks in 60 seconds!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
Fast Fibre® is a low calorie/energy feed, ideal for the good doer or those who tend to be excitable even on low energy feeds. It is high in fibre and low in starch and sugar, making it suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Due to its high fibre content, it is also particularly useful for horses and ponies with dental problems and can be fed as a partial hay replacer. Fast Fibre’s® unique recipe enables it to be soaked in under a minute so you can be sure that your horse’s feed is always fresh!
Nutritionally Improved Straw, Oat Feed, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Linseed Expeller (6.1%), Grass Meal, Di-calcium Phosphate, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Mint, Fenugreek, Organic Soya Oil, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (3a672a): 10k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1.5k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 250mg