Benefits of Veteran Vitality . . .
- High in fibre and low in starch and sugar
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals and elevated vitamin C and E
- Contains a live yeast probiotic and prebiotics (FOS & MOS) for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Highly palatable with natural herbs, including: Mint, Nettle Dandelion, Garlic, Fenugreek
- Barley, molasses and alfalfa free
Veteran Vitality® has been specially formulated for horses and ponies from the first signs of ageing. It contains a good calorie level to help with weight maintenance along with nutritional requirements for optimum health in older horses and ponies. Once soaked it forms a soft mash making it very easy for any horses with dental problems to chew. Veteran Vitality® is high in fibre and low in starch and sugar making it ‘kinder’ on the digestive system. A special blend of premium grade herbs are included, such as mint, nettle, dandelion and fenugreek, which also make it highly palatable, even to fussy feeders!
Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Wheat Feed, Nutritionally Improved Straw, Linseed (9%), Grass Meal, Field Beans, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Mint, Di-calcium Phosphate, Yeast, Organic Soya Oil, Nettle, Dandelion, Garlic, Fenugreek, Cloves, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mannan-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives (per kg)
Vitamin A (3a672a): 10k iu; Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1.5k iu; Vitamin E (3a700) 300mg; Vitamin C (3a312): 570mg