D&H Build Up Conditioning Mix 20kg
To support weight gain and topline development in a controlled, slow release way for horses that are prone to weight loss.
Build Up Conditioning Mix is the ideal way to help with weight gain in a controlled, slow release way.
- Performance level nutrition.
- High in oil for condition and slow release energy.
- Added L-Lysine to promote muscle condition and top-line.
- Probiotic live Actisaf yeast to promote digestive health and efficiency.
- Fully fortified with a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals.
Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.
Barley, Oatfeed, Wheatfeed, Cane molasses, Sunflower seed meal, dehulled, Grass, Wheat, Grass chaff, Soya bean meal, dehulled, Unmolassed sugar beet, Maize, Rapeseed oil, Soya, Linseed, Calcium carbonate, Peas, Linseed expeller, Carrot, dried, Sodium chloride, Monocalcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide, Dicalcium phosphate, Potassium chloride, Mint, Basil