Harry's Grain Free Duck with Sweet Potato & Orange 6kg
Grain Harry's Free Range The Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Duck? Duck is a lean, nutrient-dense source of protein and also provides nutrients such as iron, selenium, B vitamins and zinc which contribute towards general health and wellbeing.
Why Orange? Orange is well-known for being rich in vitamin C, an anti-oxidant which can help support the immune system.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Duck A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Duck Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, duck is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Composition - Duck 50% (including Freshly Prepared Duck 28%, Dried Duck 20% & Duck Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Orange (0.3%), Cranberry, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg