Harry's Grain Free Pork with Sweet Potato & Apple 6kg
The Harry's Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Pork? Pork is a good source of protein which also provides vitamins important for general health and well-being including thiamin, niacin, riboflavin and vitamin B6.
Why Apple? Apples are a rich source of flavanoid antioxidants which can help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals in the body.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Pork A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Pork Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals pork is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Composition - Pork 50% (including Freshly Prepared Pork 31%, Dried Pork 18% & Pork Stock 1%), Sweet Potato (22%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Apple (0.7%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg.