The Harry's Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Salmon? Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
Why Vegetables? Carrots are a good source of Vitamin A which may help support eye health and vision. Peas are rich in vitamin K which plays a role in heart health, bone density and dental health.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 60% Total Salmon Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, salmon is a delicious source of protein.
- Joint Care Pack To help support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support cognitive and visual development.
- Provitamin Added L-Carnitine to help promote oxidation of fat for energy during growth.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract
Composition - Salmon 60% (Freshly Prepared Salmon 38%, Dried Salmon 20%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot, Peas (0.2%), Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (355 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (355 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (250 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Provitamin: L-Carnitine 480mg Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous / Potassium Iodide) 1.7mg