The Harry's Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Turkey? Turkey is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and a good source of essential nutrients such as riboflavin, potassium and selenium.
Why Cranberry? Cranberry is a good source of vitamin C, E and K and dietary fibre which all contribute to general health and wellbeing.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Turkey Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, turkey is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract
Composition - Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 28%, Dried Turkey 18%, Turkey Fat 2% & Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg