The Harry's Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Chicken? Chicken is a lean protein source rich in essential amino acids. It is also a good source of vitamins & minerals including B vitamins and iron which help contribute to overall health and well-being.
Why Herbs? Herbs contain essential vitamins and beneficial plant compounds including antibacterials and antioxidants.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 55% Total Chicken Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals, chicken is a delicious source of protein.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin and coat.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Composition - Chicken 55% (including Freshly Prepared Chicken 31%, Dried Chicken 21% & Chicken Stock 3%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg