Harry's Grain Free Haddock with Sweet Potato & Parsley 2kg
The Harry's Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Haddock? Haddock is a high quality protein source that is rich in vitamin B & selenium. It is also an excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids which provide support for skin & coat condition and joint health.
Why Parsley? Parsley contains beneficial nutrients, essential oils plus antioxidants, and has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Haddock A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- 50% Total Fish Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals haddock & salmon are delicious sources of low-fat protein.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Added Omega 3 To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Composition - Fish 50% (including Freshly Prepared Haddock 26%, Dried Salmon 17.5%, Trout Oil 4.5%, Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (7%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Olive Oil, Linseed, Sunflower Oil, Minerals, Vitamins, Parsley (0.3%), Vegetable Stock, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1 mg