The Harry's Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Salmon? Salmon is naturally rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids which have anti-inflammatory properties and provide support for skin and coat condition and joint health.
Why Asparagus? Asparagus is rich in vitamins A, C and K plus folic acid which all help contribute to general health & well-being.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout Responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein sources.
- 50% Total Salmon & Trout Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals salmon & trout are delicious sources of protein
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Composition - Salmon & Trout 50% (including Freshly Prepared Salmon & Trout 36%, Dried Salmon 12% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas (9%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (0.3%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1m