The Harry's Grain Free range includes a selection of the finest freshly prepared nutritious and highly digestible animal protein sources. The range has been formulated with sweet potato and potato to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
Why Tuna? Tuna is an excellent source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids together with B vitamins and minerals which contribute to overall health and well-being.
Why Broccoli? Broccoli is a good source of fibre and contains an array of vitamins and minerals.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Tuna A responsibly sourced and highly digestible protein source
- 50% Total Tuna & Salmon Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals tuna and salmon are delicious sources of protein.
- Sweet Potato An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B Vitamins.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
- Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
- No Added Artificial Colours & Preservatives Naturally preserved using rosemary extract.
Composition - Tuna & Salmon 50% (including Freshly Prepared Tuna 26%, Dried Salmon 19%, Salmon Oil 3% & Salmon Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas (9%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Broccoli (0.3%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate) Anhydrous) 1mg