Updated: Sep 4
In anticipation of our salon re-opening we have had to create a new set of T&C which will be in place for the time being. All customers are advised to follow government guidelines regarding non-essential travel when planning your appointment. Advice can be found on the www.gov.uk website.
These rules have been put in place for our protection and for yours.
COVID-19 GROOMING POLICY It must be clearly understood that clients wishing to have their dogs groomed do so at their own risk and must agree to T&C. We will be adhering to strict guidelines regarding drop off and pick up protocol, time keeping & payment methods. Customers are responsible for transporting their own pet safely to and from the salon and within government guidelines. ANYBODY SELF ISOLATING, SHIELDING, VULNERABLE OR SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 MUST NOT ATTEND A GROOMING APPOINTMENT. 1. On arrival clients must follow the strict procedures put in place to avoid cross contamination. Clients are responsible for securing their own dog via the hook up system and remove and take home their dogs collar and lead.
2. Your dog may be misted down with Leucillin on arrival, this is a pet safe, non toxic, anti viral spray. It is unlikely that a reaction will occur but we cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects.
3. It is the clients responsibility to ensure the dog is fit and healthy and must notify us of any health issues on arrival at the salon. Grooming of sick, obese or elderly dogs is done entirely at the owners risk, should emergency veterinary treatment be required this will be done so at the owners expense.
4. Your dog must be brushed out at home prior to their appointment, this is because they will be bathed immediately to minimise risk of transmission of Covid-19 on their coat. The groomer will make a judgement based on your dogs coat and condition with regards to styling - knotty or matted coats WILL be clipped short. A nail trim is included with your groom. By accepting our terms you are consenting to a shave down should it be required.
5. At pick up the client should arrive on time and payment will be taken by CONTACTLESS CARD. No cash. Late pick up may result in us cancelling the next dogs groom, in which case you will be charged a late fee equivalent to the cost of the cancelled groom and the loss of earnings. We do not offer a sitting service.
6. Time keeping - appointments are staggered in a way to avoid more than one client being in the shop at any given time. If you arrive early you may be asked to wait outside, if you arrive late for drop off your appointment may be cancelled. If you arrive late for pick up you may be charged a late pick up fee.
7. Cancellations - we require 24 hours notice for a cancellation. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be logged on your account and any future appointments will be payable in advance. No shows are not tolerated and clients will be removed from our database due to time wasting.
8. Transport - we would suggest government guidelines are followed at all times regarding non-essential travel and would suggest in the first instance that you walk your dog to and from the salon or combine the journey with an essential shopping trip. We will not be held responsible for poor decision making which may result in a fine or warning for breaching government policy. We can recommend 2 pet taxi services who are insured to drive your pets to the grooming salon and back home and would be classed as travelling for work purposes. Each have their own charges and policies. The terms agreed with them to transport your dog is a private arrangement and payment would be made direct to the service provider. Adele - Pawsome Adventures - 07470317415 Dan - Tails On Trails - 07917684622