A unique coarse crumble supporting weight gain and condition for those requiring a lower starch diet.
CushCare Condition has been scientifically designed by our experts to provide conditioning calories in a low starch, low sugar format that is suitable for horses prone to laminitis.
- High in oil and fibre to provide calories for weight gain and condition without adding starch.
- Contains essential amino acids to support muscle maintenance.
- Added B vitamins and carnitine
- QLC Antioxidant package supporting the bodys natural antioxidant capacity and the ability to ‘mop up’ excess free radicals that may be associated with ageing.
- Contains live Actisaf yeast (probiotic) along with FOS and MOS (prebiotics) to promote a healthy digestive system.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and glucosamine nutritionally support joint function.
- Contains a unique herbal blend including Cinnamon and Chaste tree berries (Vitex agnus castus)
- Digestible fibre provides natural calories and promotes healthy hindgut function.
Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day. Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day. Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only.